BADAN PERENCANAAN, PENELITIAN, DAN PENGEMBANGAN DAERAH

Jln. Gatot Subroto No. 20 Ungaran, Telp. (024) 6924962, (024) 6924963, e-mail: bappeda@semarangkab.go.id

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Selamat datang di Forum Tanya Jawab Bappeda Kabupaten Semarang.

Beritahu kami siapa Anda, apa kesukaan Anda, dan alasan Anda bergabung di sini.
Selamat bergabung dan memberikan masukan berharga bagi kami.

TOPIC: eBook Read Sport Finance Kindle Book

eBook Read Sport Finance Kindle Book 3 months 2 weeks ago #158535

PDF Download Sport Finance Full Collection,PDF Download Sport Finance Free Online, Read Online Sport Finance Book, kindle Sport Finance,ebook Sport Finance,free epub download Sport Finance,Review Sport Finance Online,Review EPUB Sport Finance New Edition,Read Sport Finance Ebook Popular,Free Download Sport Finance Full Ebook

Ebook Sport Finance By Gil Fried

Free Download Sport Finance Full Ebook,PDF Download Sport Finance Full Collection,PDF Download Sport Finance Free Online, Read Online Sport Finance Book, kindle Sport Finance,ebook Sport Finance,free epub download Sport Finance,Review Sport Finance Online,Review EPUB Sport Finance New Edition,Read Sport Finance Ebook Popular

Book Information:

Title: Sport FinanceAuthor: Gil FriedType: Ebook,Epub,PDF,Audio Book

Description: <i>Sport Finance, Fourth Edition With Web Resource, </i> grounds students in the real world of financial management in sport, showing them how to apply financial concepts and appreciate the importance of finance in establishing sound sport management practices. Utilizing a modern and practical approach, the text encourages students to take a strategic organizational perspective in learning financial skills while gaining a deeper understanding of the reasoning behind the principles of sport finance.The fourth edition of <i>Sport Finance</i> has been revised and restructured to reflect the evolving needs of students entering the dynamic sport industry. Content updates and additions include the following:A new chapter dedicated to assets (such...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: admin, oyik, sari
Time to create page: 6.614 seconds