BADAN PERENCANAAN, PENELITIAN, DAN PENGEMBANGAN DAERAH

Jln. Gatot Subroto No. 20 Ungaran, Telp. (024) 6924962, (024) 6924963, e-mail: bappeda@semarangkab.go.id

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Selamat datang di Forum Tanya Jawab Bappeda Kabupaten Semarang.

Beritahu kami siapa Anda, apa kesukaan Anda, dan alasan Anda bergabung di sini.
Selamat bergabung dan memberikan masukan berharga bagi kami.

TOPIC: eBook Read Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Online Book

eBook Read Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Online Book 3 months 2 weeks ago #158828

PDF Download Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Full Collection,PDF Download Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Free Online, Read Online Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Book, kindle Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens,ebook Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens,free epub download Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens,Review Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Online,Review EPUB Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens New Edition,Read Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Ebook Popular,Free Download Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Full Ebook

Ebook Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens By Nicholas Shaxson

Free Download Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Full Ebook,PDF Download Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Full Collection,PDF Download Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Free Online, Read Online Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Book, kindle Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens,ebook Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens,free epub download Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens,Review Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Online,Review EPUB Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens New Edition,Read Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Ebook Popular

Book Information:

Title: Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax HavensAuthor: Nicholas ShaxsonType: Ebook,Epub,PDF,Audio Book

Description: Published to rave reviews on both sides of the Atlantic, <i>Treasure Islands</i> is an expose of how the corporate world uses tax havens to shirk paying its share of taxes. This costs the United States alone 100 billion dollars in lost revenue each year. While the United States experiences a recession and European countries face bankruptcy, Nicholas Shaxson, a former correspondent for the <i>Financial Times </i>and <i>The Economist</i>, argues that the problem can be traced back to the pervasive practice of offshoring financing in order to minimize taxable revenue. Journeying from Moscow to London to Switzerland to Delaware, he dives deep into a vast and secret playground where bankers and multinational corporations operate side by side ...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: admin, oyik, sari
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds